Monday, February 25, 2008

avalanche

Since Friday, my brain's been overworking, and probably quite confused. Not intentionally.

Let's see...

~ suicide case: major anxiety+own triggers
~ wedding rehearsal: just tired man
~ buy guitar: majorly ecstatic while trying to open puffy eyes (to Porn, I looked like shit)
~ meet K+sooty+eug+baby chloe: happy (girls always make me happy)
~ 1hr rushed nap: peace
~ watch HYR at botanics with ethan mummy: majorly ecstatic (we sat so close! Funkie Monkies are such family...)
~ wake up 6.15am to play for service: super tired+eager
~ had to cancel xinyao open mic session with Porn: sad man, I really wanted to go!
~ fix drumming sessions during my off: irritated
~ too tired to watch my new guitar instructional dvd: more irritated
~ couldn't wake up for work: pissed
~ groupwork: apprehensive and busy
~ suicide case: own triggers

in short, I'm superbly trauma-ed these few days. I think my brain has turned schizo.

I'm sososo damn tired.

I really need to peaceout.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

take care! luckily i didn't call you out last sunday... if not, sure kena u scold :P

Dawn said...

eh pls lah i where got will scold you one????

kopigirl said...

oh no!! the suicide bits sound really dramatic!

take care babes!

Anonymous said...

you know your last line " i really need to peaceout" sounds very ah lian....seriously dawn.... haha....i think you're an ah lian at heart who just happened to be educated in rgs & rjc....hehehe...

~ sooty

kopigirl said...

"peaceout" very ah lian meh?!?!?

thought it's very angmorican ok.. if she really lianshe'd say i need to "tcill out"!

Anonymous said...

prob this is one ang moh lian who uses see you later aligator in office. bttm