Love is...
When two 15-year-old boys popped by my office yesterday, and I happened to be around tho' it was going home time. And they said, we were nearby and we thought about you, and came to see you. One had bought chocs for a girl he liked, and both asked, you sure you don't have boyfriend, sure you have lah, must invite us to your wedding you know...Tho' that's like the umpteenth time a teenage boy has asked if I have a "stead", I actually feel ok about it tho' it's V-day today.
Love is...
When a 16-old boy saw me in school today and said, hey you're here again, and passed me a V-day doughnut that he just bought.
Love is...
When a 15-year-old boy asked me why I didn't buy him a V-day present, and then said he would give me one. He said, I'll go find something nice in my house to give you, maybe one of the Eeyores that I don't want anymore, aiya no lah joking, I can't bear to give you my Eeyores, but I'll find something! And he looked so very serious, and said he was so very serious, that I actually felt like it was an honour for me to get a secondhand item!
Love is...
When two colleagues asked me if I have a date today, and if I missed having a date, and I actually felt really ok!
:)
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love is... when your friend helps you look for articles on Newslink. Hahah.
yes! that's love from good ol kartaly! MUAKS! haha. eh sound friendlier when i call u for nothing leh...
Oh er sorry dear, I was in office lah. Trust me, when KT calls me when I'm working, I sound like I'm chewing him out. Heh.
Post a Comment