Yes, the suicide case bits are really quite drama. Like my neighbour F was saying, there's a dark cloud hovering over our cubicles. From my point of view, I'm opening my umbrella to shelter myself from the downpour, cos the rain is inevitable.
Nevertheless, reading blog comments from my friends makes my day.
Sooty says:
you know your last line " i really need to peaceout" sounds very ah lian....seriously dawn.... haha....i think you're an ah lian at heart who just happened to be educated in rgs & rjc....hehehe...
I say:
I think I'm really an ah lian at heart too! Hahaha. Cos I love Ah Bengs. And my current fav is Singapore's biggest Ah Beng aka eric ng. Eh..Ah Bengs are talented too horkay???
Hahahahaha.
wa eh sim lai been si Ah Lian. (loosely translated: My heart inside is Ah Lian.)
:)
Saturday, March 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment