So, yesterday, my mum insisted that my brother show her the website with pix of Cecilia Cheung's nether regions. Because, as she put it, "Wong Li Lin said in 8 Days that Cecilia's hair is so long it can be braided." In disbelief, she was determined to see for herself.
I tried in vain to dissuade her, trust me, I really did. Her reaction?
Ashen-faced and in utter shock, she walked out of my brother's room saying: "WHAT??? HOW COME THEY TAKE SUCH PICTURES??? How can she let him take such pictures???"
I was like, hello? What did you think they were man?
And she was like: "I thought maybe she was just wearing some see-through night gown, not like THIS! This is porn!"
Seriously mum...so 天真...
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your mum is so cute!
your mum really so tian zhen... :P but guess that's the thinking of that generation ppl lah... maybe my mum will feel the same way too if she sees the pictures,...
hahahaha so typical of sar yee hahahaha
marilyn
Post a Comment