J and I went karaoke-ing the other day. That was the first time I'd ever sung in the open room ie the room where others sing and can hear you sing. A bit paiseh, but also quite shiok!
J said: "Pls lah, you want to wait until you're 40 then sing for people to hear? At that time they say nice also too late already! Now you're 28 only, just sing!"
It was fun. Decided to try out Remember Me This Way by Jordan Hill, a ballad that Keith my ex-singing teacher used to force me to sing nine years back. I always thought those songs were so cheesy, but no choice, they are difficult to sing and therefore make good training songs. I think I still sounded decent that night.
Then I turned to J and said: "Sigh, if I were still young, I would join Campus Superstar..."
J turned to me and replied: "Me too!"
Haha!!! 我们真的老了。。。
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well Singapore Idol is coming up!!! :D
Post a Comment