
而我很開心能和五月天一起走這條路。一起歡呼,一起哭。It's really ironic how the happiest memories in your life can turn into some of the saddest. And Mayday has gone through some of the happiest and saddest with me. Last night's concert was one of their best, and I loved that they paid tribute, through their songs, to the people who've inspired them - Che Guevara, John Lennon... And I believe the legendary Hong Kong rock band Beyond (Mayday did a rendition of Paradise). Rock solid, all the way to the end.
Dear Mayday, may you continue to celebrate life and music like you always have been. Here's to rocking with you when you're 60, and when I'm 60 too. With crutches or not. Luv you guys. Continue to inspire me :)
1 comment:
Aiyah, my pictures turned out crap and my videos also quite bad. But my fren's fren sat in the 4th row and took fantastic pics. Share them with you when I get them!
Post a Comment