> had dinner at Rochester Park, finally. Been meaning to check it out after reading reviews about the place. Dined on grilled halibut at North Border Bar and Grill. Yummy. Before that, we started the dinner with mushroom soup - the kind where you can feel the generous bits of mushroom on your tongue. leo had the grilled prawn and steak. Yummy too. Shared a glass of champagne with some lychee flavour, as well as this chocolate lava dessert thingie with Bailey's ice-cream. Very nice!
> had dinner at Sunset (or was it Sunset Way?) Bar and Grill at the Seletar airbase. The food was all right, we had to wait an hour for it!!! Loved the drive to the place though, past all those colonial houses that I wish I could live in :)
> enjoyed the messages by Pastor Peter Tsukahira, a Japanese American who now holds an Israeli passport, doing God's work at Mount Carmel in Haifa, Israel. I'm always intrigued by how today's events surrounding Israel are unfolding according to the prophecies in the bible. I may have read the bible at least twice, but I'm constantly amazed at how the bible continues to tell a living story of today's events. Couldn't help but bought Pastor Peter's book "God's Tsunami - Understanding Israel and End-time Prophecy". It also gives me goosebumps to know that I'm actually living in this current age, and witnessing what the bible foretold.
> invited the media to cover an event that my agency was conducting. Feels super weird to be on the other side of the fence. I actually know what the media want, and I can predict their response! And I know it's going to be just another diary event, but I have to sell it, no matter what!
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
the book sounds cool. is it in christian book stores? if not....can borrow when u are done with it? :)
~ oinks
hmm i donno if it's sold in the stores. but i can lend u when i'm done. actually, he's speaking at cornerstone church this sat (and sun?). u can pop over to listen to him. not sure of the times though!
Post a Comment