I was going through all my bags last weekend and I ended up at a loss for words. I didn't realise how many bags I had!!! And why? This is why...
I've been stuffing my bags into this small plastic box on rollers. Those I use regularly are placed on top of its cover. Those I don't, just stay inside, stacked on top of one another, crammed in this container. And I never realised how many I'd been accummulating. I had to air them overnight in my living room cos they were smelling too musty. Some, however, went into a big paper bag, for The Salvation Army. Sure got people buy one, cos they're still in good condition!
My mother got so inspired, and brought more bags out (some real pretty ones) , to be given away too. Women really do hoard things, don't they? :)
3 comments:
hahaha i have the same problem! stuffing all my bags into my plastic box from ikea. but i got rid of quite a number when i moved house, so now i have significantly less. coincidentally my contractor just commented today on how many bags i seem to have cuz he sees me carry a new one everyday. it's definitely a girl thing. :) can't believe some of those bags we used in our sec sch and jc days though....wonder what we were thinking then...remember the checked print phase we went thru? i still have a checked red bag from quiksilver.....and the nike bag that you, me and eug all bot from pacific plaza!!! i still use it...it's 10 years old already!!!!
~wynne
heh heh. the nike bag i don't have it anymore. i think eug still does, like you!
the red checked bag??? oh my gosh! i remember! haha. yeah that was the horrible checked prints phase...haha...looking back, our long-sleeved shirts were rather ugly ;p
I am so surprised that you bear to part with them.
I have so much yarn from my 12+ years of knitting (and I am not that old! just 30!) and running knitting classes that I'll probably be hoarding until I retire! LOL
Post a Comment