I just took a really ugly pic of myself, with my white clay mask on and my ugly, brown/yellowish-stained teeth showing. I was hoping to do a before-and-after. Before going for a mega cleanup at the dentist's tomorrow, during lunch.
First, it was leo who exclaimed "why your teeth like that?"
Then, it was belle who exclaimed, yesterday, "why your teeth like that?"
This is the first time I've noticed my teeth so stained, and I believe very strongly it's because I've been on an overdose of teh. (I don't drink coffee, by the way.) Yes, teh, that kopitiam tea with milk. I love it. Especially when it's thick and sweet just that way I like it. Not diluted, not milky. But it has cost me my teeth!!!
Arrgh...I hope I can get the stains off tomorrow. And if I feel brave enough, I might post the "before" pic.
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment