Friday, June 09, 2006

Twelfth Night

So it's the night of the twelfth day I've been at the new workplace. What are my thoughts? I wish I could say more, but for privacy's sake, let's just say I'm learning a lot about myself. My likes, dislikes, fears...Well, maybe I could talk about the part of the job that I like best...

It's the counselling.

Often times, I find myself feeling a lot for the person. And, always, after the session, I feel challenged. I kinda like this challenge. Because it makes me think. I like to think. In fact, sometimes I think I think too much. But that's another story.

Actually, somehow, I have a feeling that dealing too much with the youths at my agency is gonna discourage me from having kids. Because, really, as much as we say that family plays a big role in deciding how a child behaves, many times the child's personality plays a part as well. Ah well. Deeper thoughts like this will make me go nuts thinking.

I shall stop thinking tonight.

No comments: