One reason I'm finding counselling challenging (the good type of challenging, not the euphemism for difficult) is probably because I like analysing people.
I wonder why they say a certain thing when they are alone in front of me, and why they say things that seem so "out of character" when family members are present. I wonder what it was in their environment that led them to think or feel in a certain way. I wonder what I would do if I were them. I wonder and I wonder and I keep on wondering.
And then suddenly one day (actually it was last Friday) it hit me that everyone's unique. How do I put it? I've always known that, but I never really knew.
I wonder how long I will love this wondering in this wandering (oops, couldn't help it) life of mine. Maybe one day I will get tired of this wondering (and wandering). Then what do I do?
Haha. I wonder :)
###
On a separate note, my youth asked me today if he could do part-time work at my agency!!!
He said: "You want me do what also can. Carry things, or whatever also can."
I felt like telling him we only hire free labour! Haha. He said he didn't want to try working somewhere else just in case he "cannot make it". Hence, he wanted to start at someplace nice first - like my agency.
Haha. Sounds like he likes us! :)
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ello!! Photo of red hair please!!! -JK
Post a Comment