For the first time in my life, I have had my hair coloured red. I've always thought I could only take brown and ash, not red. But surprisingly, it's quite nice! Haha. No photo this time cos the camera's with the brother, who's not in Singapore. I like my haircut too. It's quite funky again this time round. I hope I can replicate the styling that A did for me.
Oh yeah. A has been promoted, and therefore he has shifted to Marina Square. Guess I'll be going there quite a bit now. After the cut, I walked around a bit and found that I had nothing to buy. Despite the Great Singapore Sale. Maybe it was because I did not want to risk messing my hair while trying out clothes. Hee hee.
###
Hair aside, my thighs are aching man. I'm old man. I spent like three hours yesterday drawing out a modified giant checkers board for my youths' groupwork session tomorrow. And my thighs are aching because I had to squat and get up repeatedly while drawing many many lines on 9 pieces of mahjong paper that I pasted together.
The youths are supposed to play human checkers tomorrow. And I've been panicking quite a bit because the game, while excellent to teach them useful pointers about decision-making, takes quite a bit of explaining. Was going through the entire game in my mind the whole of last night, developing rules for the game and anticipating problems that might crop up.
Thing about facilitating group sessions for these youths is to be really prepared for the session. They can be quite uncooperative and I have to make sure I deliver my instructions in a way that gives them no choice to make unnecessary comments.
Keeping my fingers crossed!
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment