Friday, June 16, 2006

it's the end of the week

I don't seem to have anything to blog about. How boring... *yawn*

Work is getting better as I don't feel so demoralised anymore. It was the groupwork with uncooperative youths that really got to me. Anyhows, am getting the hang of things, and enjoying sessions with my youths. I like them :) I just get a bit jittery before family counselling sessions. And I do write out my script before the session, especially if its a Mandarin-speaking one - like the first such one I'm conducting later in the evening. The script is my Linus' blanket. Although I know the session will turn out different from what I'm expecting, at least I feel prepared.

There's a bunch of people (youths and social workers) outside now, getting ready for their two-day-one-night Ubin camp. Just thinking about it makes me feel tired. Do I really have to start camping again? Sigh...

ANYWAYS.

My youths appreciate my red hair. Heh heh. One boy said: "Cher! You look very pretty with your new hair leh!" Awww.... Hahaha. At my workplace, only my boss commented that I had nice hair, and no one else at work. So sad. I need to meet more of my own friends. I'm sure I'll get comments. Haha. Well, my bro and mum loved it!

Ever since I started work, I've been wondering what I should do after work! I'm finally beginning to feel that sense of emptiness when all I can do is go home. I should get my butt off my chair and exercise!!! But I'm soooo lazy....HIYA. CANNOT!!! I MUST!!!

Fat.

2 comments:

aberwyn said...

pikture pikture!

Dawn said...

hahaha you're not the only one asking for picture...