This Mon, I was even more desperate to get home asap to catch the new season of Desperate Housewives. Then it was Grey's Anatomy, which was nice too. Maybe I'll consider watching it every Mon. I told myself I wouldn't watch the new season of America's Next Top Model, but well I succumbed because of that androgynous-looking girl. I forget her name. I only remember she successfully transformed herself into a sex kitten, the quintessential pin-up girl. When I saw that, I told myself I had to watch the next episode because I'm starting to like her.
I've also told myself I've had enough of any reality TV contest with a "Superstar" in it. Please. Getting excessive. All these Superstar-wannabes CANNOT MAKE IT.
Oh but before I forget, I am now infatuated with a new superstar. Well, Singapore star more like it.
Meet 17-year-old Joshua Ang of Jack Neo's I Not Stupid Too. How can anyone be so cool and cute at the same time? Oh man oh man. You know how child stars usually don't mature very prettily? (Think Macaulay Culkin.) Joshua Ang (right in the picture, next to co-star Shawn Lee who isn't looking too bad himself) is growing just the way I like it.I really don't care if I'm a decade older than him. Do you?
No comments:
Post a Comment