The problem with working from home and studying at home, is that there is no one to...be with me. Socially, I'm lacking. Tis' a lonely affair.
And so off I went to catch Eric Khoo's Be With Me with cocoatina. First time I managed to get tix at GV Plaza, all thanks to a chance to catch the afternoon show.
Beautiful show, with no lack of poignant moments, and so much to tell in long silences and everyday routine. Very Eric Khoo.
For me, it was the grieving old Chinese shopkeeper's face that spoke millions. Creased like a piece of roughened cloth that could never be ironed straight, every line on his wizened face seemed to tell a story of life.
A life like yours and mine - of love lost and won, of the inevitable ups and downs.
Monday, September 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment