porridgestir-fry prawns with xiao bai chyefried egg with chai por (salted turnips)panfried salmon
looks good!
cooking is fun lah. just the scrubbing pots and pans part puts me off.chaipor is turnips ah? I thought is just pickles(meaning not necessary turnip?).
aberwyn, i'm not very sure...in my life i've only known one definition for chaipor! and that's turnip!eh...in the past, i never saw cooking as fun. cos i was too lazy to do anything!
Homecooked meal, I miss... Mummy! Sob.
amazingly it tasted better den it looks!!!!
YUMMY! Looks great!! So, will I get to try out your culinary skills?? ;-)))Ex-chef, now budding SW....PS: Glad you liked the Brown Monster!
brownie: aiyo i don't dare cook for you!!! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
looks good!
cooking is fun lah. just the scrubbing pots and pans part puts me off.
chaipor is turnips ah? I thought is just pickles(meaning not necessary turnip?).
aberwyn, i'm not very sure...in my life i've only known one definition for chaipor! and that's turnip!
eh...in the past, i never saw cooking as fun. cos i was too lazy to do anything!
Homecooked meal, I miss... Mummy! Sob.
amazingly it tasted better den it looks!!!!
YUMMY! Looks great!! So, will I get to try out your culinary skills?? ;-)))
Ex-chef, now budding SW....
PS: Glad you liked the Brown Monster!
brownie: aiyo i don't dare cook for you!!! :)
Post a Comment