Saturday, June 11, 2005

This Crazy World

I sometimes joke that if life is perfect, where would the spice be? In hindsight, imperfect life, more often than not, gets too spicy for comfort.

I just wanna sing that upbeat Mayday song loud and hard, just like how Ashin sings it like it's the happiest song in the whole wide world.

Title: This crazy world (translated from Chinese lyrics)
Lyrics and melody: Ashin

If I say I have regrets, does it mean I could go back in time
Memories are so sweet, living is such pathetic existence
Why does this world always make us feel so sad
I don't understand, I have no wish to understand

I yearn to fly, to escape this crazy world
So much hardship, so much sorrow, so many absurd tears
I yearn to fly, to escape this crazy world
If you happen to discover me, please don't ask me back

After thinking of you for one whole night, I can't ever remember your face again
You are but a feeling, written in the summer wind
Youth is like water that you can't grasp, that disappears through your fingertips
So use your all to waste it, then use your all to regret

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice lyrics. what's the Chinese name?

Dawn said...

dsd: Feng1 Kuang2 Shi4 Jie4 (ie crazy world, literally) sorry ah, donno how to type Chinese characters