Sunday, July 20, 2008

restless

My sweet colleagues and I were competing to exit the Losers' Club on Friday night. Yeah, we're all (well, most of us) are in the Losers' Club cos we work too much OT. Even my neighbour came back to finish up her work after she quit. How's that for loser? I didn't want to be a loser on Friday night, and I was feeling really bored and restless, and smses came from friends to meet up. Sweet. Met ethan mummy and ethan at Punggol Park for dinner. Poor ethan mummy's hubby is in Israel for work, and the family misses him badly. Aunt Lawn can't fill his place, but Aunt Lawn tries to make them happy by "racing" (yeah, at 60km/hr) with ethan mummy in Sengkang, cos ethan wants Aunt Lawn to "race" with his mummy. Erm yar, the race is even more exciting than F1 cos ethan sits up straight in his baby carseat to check if Aunt Lawn is catching up. And he waves to Aunt Lawn with a crooked smile. What a cool race :) And then, ethan mummy calls Aunt Lawn on her mobile to say "eh I don't know where I am now!!!".

Race over, I met the muso gang for drinks at Timbre. The boys are so funny. Enjoyable company all right. We need to do this more often...


No comments: