I have been so down lately. Torn by decision and responsibility, torn between the heart and mind, torn apart by love and...love. I think of the cute keychain hanging from some students' bags that says "drug-free" and I wonder if life can ever be problem-free. The thing about life is that what one does affects another, and another and another. Maybe if it doesn't affect another, there wouldn't be problems. But if that happens, I guess there wouldn't be love. Ah well. I guess I should give thanks for problem-free pockets, like supporting jem at sgdrumfest today, and meeting the angmohbeng. I think my eyebags are getting worse, and I'm still not used to my haircut. I find that my attire has problems matching it, and I miss my soft look. I need more time, I guess.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
down
I have been so down lately. Torn by decision and responsibility, torn between the heart and mind, torn apart by love and...love. I think of the cute keychain hanging from some students' bags that says "drug-free" and I wonder if life can ever be problem-free. The thing about life is that what one does affects another, and another and another. Maybe if it doesn't affect another, there wouldn't be problems. But if that happens, I guess there wouldn't be love. Ah well. I guess I should give thanks for problem-free pockets, like supporting jem at sgdrumfest today, and meeting the angmohbeng. I think my eyebags are getting worse, and I'm still not used to my haircut. I find that my attire has problems matching it, and I miss my soft look. I need more time, I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the butterfly effect. one thing lead to another. but it could be one good thing leading to another as well right? cheer.
Post a Comment