Even after using the same towels for so many months, I still can't remember what colour they are in. My mum has them colour-coded for each family member. Mine's green, my bro's blue. But that day, I took the blue one and used it for myself.
Even after using the same toothbrush for months, I woke up one morning and stunned myself by forgetting which was mine. I picked up the phone, called my bro to ask. Oh, it's the green one without the stripes.
2. Weight difference
My mum is 45kg. And I definitely weigh more than that. Today, she looked more chio than me in a pair of white skinny jeans. I mean, the jeans were looser on her than on me, and they hugged her body just right. This is ridiculous. I'm gonna take a picture of her in the jeans one day and post it here. She thinks I'm crazy, of course.
3. Loss
I can't believe this, but I'm losing my hairstylist AGAIN. First time, Aaron met with a motorbike accident and became a tetraplegic. This time, Gavin is leaving to manage the salon chain's outlets overseas. This is totally tragic. He threw two names up, replacements for him, assuring me that even though they were from China, they are very good. Frankly, for me, I don't care cos I don't even have time to grief over his departure!!! Totally tragic. Who's gonna cut my hair now???
4. A bored kind of attitude
I'm feeling really restless. I don't know why. But playing the keyboards has alleviated the restlessness somewhat. I need to play more. I need to play my guitar too, but I'm just not doing it. Fidgetfidgetfidget...
3 comments:
yo... u actually can't remember your own toothbrush. Is the work wearing you out taking too much of your brain cells? it's time to label your own toothbrush at home !!!!
mayb some scientist out there can tell me if it's normal to have memory lapses...haven't u had one of those moments when u suddenly find something really unfamiliar? like u look at a word, and suddenly it looks wrong? ok wait a minute, mayb that's more normal than forgetting which toothbrush u use twice a day, everyday, for goodness knows how long. haha! i amaze myself!
wo feng le.
haha if it's kt mom she will ask u to see a specialist. Recently she felt that I have dropped too much hair, and asked kt to take me to see specialist. Haha this is insanity, see specialist for hair?? More like YunNan if i ever need one
Post a Comment