And I think my threshold has increased ten-fold over the last 2 weeks.
Let's see. Take today for example.
1 groupwork session at 8.30am (So sad this is last session for me, wanna cry).
1 groupwork session at 1pm (I think I quite like the students).
Debrief and planning to be started soon after...
But, percussion boys turn up 2 hours early and badger us to open the room for them. I wanted my lunch. So, too bad.
Percussion session starts, with lots of considerations to take care of: phone rings many times cos one boy is late from soccer; one boy is MIA; the rest are just hyper, but still manageable. Need to continue to befriend some new people, that just totally zaps me.
Need to juggle attending to percussion session, new people and colleagues, plus we hadn't finished the debrief!!!
Need to sign contract agreement for a project funding. Need to open space in brain to entertain new suggestions for this project, while trying to clear the congested storeroom to look for huge groundsheet (dammit I wanted to scream, I had to move furniture!!! But good ol' colleague cheered me up.)
Need to confirm design for certain collateral.
Emo boy's mum calls to say emo boy got problem.
Emo boy calls later to cancel appointment.
Percussion session ends late, and I'm half hour late for my appointment.
I sit at the dinner table facing 2 ok faces, and 1 super tired face. But thank goodness the conversation on ang moh bengs and super-sleazy-guy-who-tried-to-hit-on-us-at-Acid-Bar perked me up. Well, for that while.
When hh asked me, so how're you coping with work, I could only say: "Like a zombie."
Yeah, I could sing...IN YOUR HEAAAAD IN YOUR HEAAAAD, ZOOOOMBIE ZOOOOMBIE!!!!!
3 comments:
We should go KTV and then you can let it all out!!
oh i want i want!!! wait till i return from hongkong k?
Ooh you going HK ah?? When'll you be back? I'll be off to Korea from 22th till the end of the month.
Post a Comment