Damn upset.
Sigh.
This is the first time I've felt so crestfallen after having a hair cut. It's just not right.
Cutting hair is my one and only therapy. Usually after A cuts my hair, I feel brand new. Light. And dancy. But today, it felt like the end of the world.
Even the red colour doesn't look too right.
I feel so bad. I should be concerned that A is in ICU now trying to recover. Well, I am! But I think I'm even more upset that I might never have a nice hair cut as long as A is recuperating from the operation.
Where oh where can I find a damn good temporary replacement? Who can cut a girl's short hair well???
I might even go for a recut if I can find a good recommendation.
AARGH....
damn sian.
Friday, November 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Heh I just got back from my first haircut in Brighton! And it turned out pretty alright, but it seems that the salon might not be there next year as the building's been sold! Crap. Looks like I'll hv to find another hairstylist!
oh no! u mus quickly go find one soon! mayb u can ask one of the hairstylists at that salon for recommendations!
i think jill's hairstylist at holland village was pretty good with her short hair.. i can't rem the name of the place though.. NEXT, i think?
Post a Comment