One of my fav spots at the luxurious Banyan Tree resort is the infinity pool. Well, make that two infinity pools. This one (above) overlooks the South China sea. The other overlooks the beach.
And, once you sit on a deck chair, you are immediately served the following (as seen above, minus the green apple): two bottles of mineral water, with glasses, a mist spray to cool you down, a cold towel soaked in aromatherapy oil (I presume, it smells minty), and two sachets of insect repellant. All for free!
Stayed in the seafront villa (seen above), which was really nice. It's like your own little bungalow. I'm no architect, but I guess I could describe it as very Balinese. The Banyan Tree people would probably call it "Asian". What's best is, I see the sea from my four-poster bed. Yep, and there's a jacuzzi in my villa's balcony that overlooks the sea. Really nice. To get around the resort, I could even choose to call for the buggy!
Happen to be msn-ing olduvai now, and she mentioned that some friends raved about the bread served in the resort's restaurants. Yep, the complimentary bread, served before the main course, was really good!
And guess what, champagne is served at breakfast... so shiok!
2 comments:
so nice!! :) Went there for anniversary huh??
that time I went, I stayed at angsana, and when we walked over to banyan tree we were like shit the pool is damn nice! Should have stayed there! haha
no anniversary lah...jus relac relac. dying for a beach holiday! we walked over to angsana and were like eeee....lucky we stay banyan tree :P
Post a Comment