Wednesday, April 26, 2006

so it's the end

Tomorrow is my final exam paper. I'm really excited because it unofficially marks the completion of my course! My my, time really flies...

If there's one thing I've learnt from this experience, it's that having to work and study at the same time is no joke. I'm so glad I didn't have to do that. Some of my classmates have had to extend their studies because they couldn't cope with working and taking too many subjects at a shot. Plus, having to complete the student attachment while holding a fulltime job and going for classes is even worse. One friend does her student attachment during her lunch break, and after office hours. And she still attends classes at night. Zai man.

For me, I'm just glad that I can get this course over and done with, and start with a new chapter in my life. :)

No comments: