Friday, January 01, 2010

31.12.09

As 2009 drew to an end, there was only one thing on my heart - keeping connections alive. And maybe that was why I was looking forward so much to seeing everybody at my house party. Whether we had only kept in touch at most twice a year, or met at least once a fortnight, I didn't really care much about that. It was simply reconnecting, and enjoying the minutes and seconds that the contact brought. I have changed much, and therefore the things that I cherish are not the same anymore. May 2010 bring much meaning to you and I. Happy New Year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for organising the dinner. i had tremendous fun. not least checking out the babes that ben was pimped to and the people on the scs dean's list. hope your neighbours didnt complain about the lunatic shouting happy new year out of the window

Dawn said...

u r welcome :) nope, no one complained abt the lunatic.

Anonymous said...

you're supposed to say "no you're not a lunatic at all. you're a wonderful friend who played the fool to make us laugh". tsk tsk...

Dawn said...

*takes deep breathe*
ok here goes..noyou'renotalunaticatall.you'reawonderfulfriendwhoplayedthefooltomakeuslaughyarright...

xueying said...

Sounds like I missed a fabulous night, sigh. But well, there is more to come, right?!

Dawn said...

of cos there's more to come!!! when you return!!!