Last night, SH calls me on my mobile and exclaims: "Ms D, they are REALLY here leh!!!" I was like, huh, what??? Crisis case ah??? My youth, what happened??? And then it dawned on me. Mayday was having dinner at Sin Hoi Sun, the eatery where she was having dinner that night!!! OMG. I. NEARLY. DIED. I mean, I was just joking with her before she left the office that she might so luckily bump into them. But really, I thought they'd have left Singapore after their show on Sat night. To still be in the country on Tuesday night? What are the chances??? Can die. Can die.So, she started describing what they were doing. Obviously, she couldn't recognise all of them, cos she's not a fan (tsk tsk). But she could count. And there were only 3, with my 老公 (yes I'm known as Mrs Shin in office, ie wife of Ashin the lead singer) absent, and another one absent. Stone was seen playing with his little son (should be abt 3 years old now)...awww so sweet right? I like these father types.
This morning, I came into the office and saw all the post-it notes stuck on my Mayday poster, and I burst out laughing. Yar, so apparently, Mayday missed me at their dinner last night. Awww....so sweet.
But of course SH had to add, a little later, to me: "They all look sooooo ah beng. But then again, you like."
Haha. Yes I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment