Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

I was really looking forward to Christmas Eve because Mich had booked a table for a bunch of us at Timbre@Old School, to catch Alarice singing. She's an Australian-based singer who has some roots in Singapore, and she was touring together with fellow Australian-based singer Deb Fung. These people are just so talented lah. If I'm not wrong, Alarice is only 21 (right Mich?). The Timbre there has a nice vibe to it, pretty peaceful and away from the crazy crowd. Just a little peeved that Timbre didn't have our reservation, even tho' Mich booked one month ago! My friend, who also reserved a table a little later than us, didn't have her reservation registered too! Ah well, Timbre's service has never been very good, but they can afford to be proud cos their music acts draw crowds. Anyways, I still had a good time. Hoping to catch more of Alarice-type acts in 2009. She's good :)

No comments: