Monday, January 07, 2008

Ethan's 3rd birthday


Ethan has turned 3. Ethan mummy threw a "void deck" party for Ethan, some of his friends, and children of Ethan mummy's friends. Poor Ethan mummy was so upset that the kids had such a short attention span and preferred to play with balloons and balls rather than take part in her painstakingly prepared games. Aww... Anyways, here is Ethan (left in pic) and friend Zach (I think that's how his name is spelt! Sorry Lena if I got it wrong!). At least the boys still enjoyed this yakult bottle game - fill your pistol with water and see how many bottles you can hit!


Zach is Lena's three-year-old nephew (I think he's 3!) and he's such a cutie. He can pronounce big words like "experiment" and "stegosaurus", and he can tell you what a tsunami is. He says it this way: "A tsunami is a tidal wave caused by an undersea earthquake." FWAH!!! Super lor...Hahahaha. And he told me two jokes that were so funny because he found them so funny to tell!

If I remember correctly, one joke goes something like that...
Joke: "What do you call a pig who can do karate?"
Ans: PORK CHOPS!!!

HAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: