Yeah, I'm sick of being sick.
Had to visit Changi Hospital at 4am a few days ago cos my stomach was hurting so bad, I couldn't sleep from 2am onwards. Turned out I had gastritis, cos apparently my stomach was still sick as it hadn't fully recovered from my food poisoning a week before. Sigh. And I still had to conduct a workshop at 8am that day. Two days of MC were wasted just like that. But, well, I'm not complaining am I? In times like these, you have to think twice about letting your colleague handle a whole class of students on her own. Not that she couldn't do it, but she would have needed help.
And now I'm down with flu, which I believe I caught from another colleague. It's crazy. This organisation is fast-paced you know? But, well, I'm not complaining am I? Cos I still enjoy work... just think about the number of times I had to deliver drums to the office... voluntarily.
There are things that I'm siao on about, I guess. Have been sleeping every time I have a pocket of time to spare. Had to play for worship service today too, so am pretty tired now from having woken up at 6.30am. Shall sleep soon.
I hope I get well. Completely well. Soon.
Today's learning point from pastor's sermon: I'm determined not to commit the folly of fear (and insecurity). I must have faith in Him who is faithful, in Him who loves me for who I am, in Him who will not shortchange me. Lord, help me be focused. Lord, help me know you love me.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh no! That really sucks. I hope you get better soon! Take care.
thnks girl :)
poor thing...going thu a bad health patch. we missed you at brunch that day. get well quick n see ya soon
Post a Comment