I'm on my third Harry Potter book this week. The books have cast a spell on me. I'm bewitched.
Need sleep so badly! Olduvai's back from UK for a few weeks. Had a really good meet up with the rest of the journos. Miss them loads, just them, not the work. Heh. Gonna meet them for karaoke again tonight. I hope I survive. I really need sleep. But Harry Potter's not letting me!
Friday, July 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Harry Potter can be quite addictive, yes? But the magic failed for me at Book 5 - after which I stopped reading and devoted all HP-related readings to fanfiction instead. :p
BTW, have you ever read Dorothy Dunnett before? Historical fiction, really good stuff - my current obsession :)
You sound so busy! Let's meet when you're more free k? say end of the month?
hmm i'm on book 5 now. it's my 4th harry potter book in a week. i'm going nuts. magic's still there tho! :)
dorothy dunnett...hmm...never heard. but i'll check it out. end of month's good. let's contact each other then.
Post a Comment