On Sunday, at a dinner with Leo's extended family, sort of to celebrate mum's day, I met his cute boy cousins Malcolm (pr sch), Manfred (pr sch), McDale (3) and Magkias (baby). Uhm...the parents wanted all the boys' names to start with M and be made up of only seven letters, so that explains the not-so-ordinary names of the younger kids. Anyways, Malcolm and Manfred couldn't stop repeating riddles. Here're some of them:
1) What ball is black and white?
Ans: eyeball (so duh!)
2) There are 16 men on a ship. If one person jumps off, how many men are left?
Ans: Five THIN men (wah lau....)
Leo's ans: Still 16, cos the person who jumped off is a girl...
3) Which mouse has two legs?
I say: Mickey Mouse (I'm right.)
Which mouse has no legs?
I say: computer mouse (I'm right.)
Which duck has two legs?
I say: Donald Duck
The boys say: NO, all ducks have two legs! Hahahahaha
I say:.........
uhm...there are more riddles, but I can't remember :)
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those riddles remind me of the kinds my nephews like to crack. Simple, but funny for them. How cute!
Post a Comment