We were having lunch at the office pantry a couple of days back, and my colleague shared that how children view their fathers is linked to how they see their fathers treat their own wives. Really, you could be such an involved father with the kids, but when the kids see your unfaithfulness to your own wife, how do you think they will see you? You really can't separate the two.
And then, we talked about how the Jack Neo saga has led many women to start warning their men to behave. Misbehave, and we will walk out on you - with the kids. My colleague said with a laugh, women always start with a threat right? I totally agree and I would do that too. Trust, once broken, can never be rebuilt.
The number of stories I hear of unfaithful men just keeps going up. Men, is it that difficult to stay faithful? To women, I say, protect yourselves.
2 comments:
I just read about this saga on zaobao.com a few days ago. How scandalous! I guess there really are too many temptations out there and men are just too weak. And yeah, great advice for the women.
man is sinful by nature and there are temptations everywhere... even a good man such as David succumbed. my motto is - CONSTANT VIGILANCE!!! both for yourself as well as for your partner. cuz you may think that you yourself will never be tempted to stray but nobody ever really knows what they are capable of!
Post a Comment