Today, I headed to dsd's home to cook dinner with her parents. It was pretty cute, cos we each contributed one dish. dsd with her yummy pork ribs with rosemary, her mother with homely lotus root soup, her father with prawns in a tomato-based sauce, and my stir-fried spinach with hae bee. It was nice, the whole experience, with the post-dinner loooong walk and chat. :)
Saturday, April 04, 2009
Everybody cooks a little something
Today, I headed to dsd's home to cook dinner with her parents. It was pretty cute, cos we each contributed one dish. dsd with her yummy pork ribs with rosemary, her mother with homely lotus root soup, her father with prawns in a tomato-based sauce, and my stir-fried spinach with hae bee. It was nice, the whole experience, with the post-dinner loooong walk and chat. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, we have to do it again!!! Then I must learn a new dish to cook. :)
Post a Comment