Monday, June 23, 2008

Somebody by Depeche Mode (performed by Ngak&Clement)

I have been playing this video over and over again, and I regret that I did not shoot the whole song, because Ngak's rendition is so haunting man. But that's my dilemma! I relish the live performance, and hate watching it through the digital cam screen while recording it. But I also don't want to go home empty-handed, so well, I make do by recording just a little, and watching the rest of it without the camera getting in the way. I don't know why I thought of eug when I heard the song. Did one of the ACS boys sing this during IU Night when we were in Sec 3? IU = International Understanding right? Ah, my memory fails me...but anyways, eug, this song is dedicated to you, and to all who love the songs from the 90s...

Mood: nostalgic (as livejournal would have it)

3 comments:

Michelle-Lea said...

Oh so nice! :) Clement really looks out of it tho'...poor sick boy.

Anyway, next time you get to watch Ngak....request for his "Blower's daughter (Damien Rice)" and "Creep" (Radiohead) medley. That one is really poignant and haunting too. Gives me the chills just thinking of it!!! :)

Unknown said...

thank you dawn!! aw... its such a nice song... i really dont remember anyone singing it at IU night, but there must have been some cool band that played it at some point! ah... those cool AC boys... and we got stuck with all these RI/CHS geeks in RJ. SIGH. well, nothing could compare to the friendships we have among the girls!

I was at a restaurant the other day and there was a hen party going on for a bunch of 76 batch RGS girls. so sweet. they all dressed up as nurses. other than the hen, the rest were mommas! funny how all RGS groups are so similar.

Dawn said...

moomoo: yeah i like those two songs too, shall request. haha.

eug: so nice rite the song??????