Thursday, December 06, 2007

Milk Chocolate Boy speaketh again

My percussion band boys (now with an extra girl) are performing outside Ngee Ann City, near the Christmas tree at the 7-eleven kiosk, tomorrow (Dec 7) between 5pm and 7.30pm. They are really excited cos it's a public performance! Haha. I think they really feel like celebs :)

Unfortunately, I won't be around cos I'll be flying off to Krabi later. Yaayyyy!!! Finally the holiday is here!!!

So anyways, I'm sms-ing the band that I won't be around, and Milk Chocolate Boy (MCboy) strikes again.

MCboy: Hello Ms D...

Me: Yes?

MCboy: Ms D, you go Thailand arrr? What time you flying? Why you never see us perform?

Me: 6plus.

MCboy: Aiya Ms D, you come lah (see us at the practice later)...one hour late never mind lar...last time I also one hour late for my flight...

Me: Aiya you got lucky star...if I miss my flight, you pay for me arrr??? You want anything from Thailand?

MCboy: (Silence. Thinking hard.) Elephant.

Me: Hahaha. Ok I get you elephant keychain.

MCboy: Doh wan lah... I want baby elephant. Or, got orang utan??? Thailand got a lot of orang utans!!!

--------
Yesterday, MCboy called me too. This time, for a noble deed he wanted to perform for the country.

MCboy: Ms D, you know tonight the Hougang MRT there got terrorism...you know the civil defence save the passengers from terrorism???

Me: (Thinking hard why on earth he would ask me about civil defence exercises. Do I look like the civil defence???) Errr....I donno.... why ah?

MCboy: I ask my brother if he knows, then he said maybe the CC (community club) will know. Ms D, your there is CC right? You know or not arrr?? Because I want to go and be the passenger...

Me: (Trying not to laugh.) Errr... my here not CC lah... we counsellor leh... wah... you so good, wanna be injured passenger ah??? Hahaha.

MCboy: Yar. I want.

:)

No comments: