Sunday, September 23, 2007

chill...

It's 1.40am on a Sunday morning. I just got back from Timbre at Substation. It's really fast becoming my favouritest music place. Today the Goodfellas were playing, punk rock type of stuff, plus U2 plus Pearl Jam, pretty nice. Though I still prefer the band Timmy, which plays on Fridays. They play more pop rock and lots of 90s music, which is nice :) And there's Eric the boh-chap-slacker-dude-crocs-wearing electric guitarist. I like. HAHA.

But tonight was nice too. I guess cos the company - some people from my cell - was nice. We've never hung out for drinks before, and it was really nice to enjoy drinks and music together.

And of all people, I met my bro! HAHAHA. It's one of those moments you see someone soooo familiar you wonder whether you've ever met him before. Yar, that was such a moment as I came out of the toilet and saw my bro. Ever the socialite, he kept joining us for chats. Nice boy. Hee.

Happy.

No comments: