Maybe children know when adults are feeling like crap. And that's why Ethan liked me a little more today. No boh chap-ing AuntY Dawn (Yes! Her can now pronounce the "ty" in "Aunty"!), he actually willingly agreed to my request for a hug. How schwweeet...I wanna cry liaos :p
His hug really made me feel better.
Have been feeling really frustrated at work. That's a story that is dangerous to reveal publicly. But I've been feeling really really really frustrated. I wish I could do everything by myself and then I don't have to entertain shit. But oh well, it doesn't happen. And shit does. So I have to deal with it.
I really wish I could just concentrate on therapy, whether in groups or individually. It's a much more effective use of my time, and I enjoy it.
Thank God that today it was such a relief when I praised Him during cell. Yeah, He's teaching me to praise Him despite everything. I felt released. Amen.
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment