Yesterday, I did something crazy for Mayday. And really, I wish I didn't have to go through it...I'm getting old.
Under some stupid promotional thingie, Mayday June concert tix went on sale to the public yesterday, but you could only buy them if you queued up at the sistic outlet at IMM building as they would only go on sale online today.
The IMM sale was supposed to coincide with a performance cum autograph session that the band was giving at the same time. So stupid right? People who want to get the best seats at the concert would surely queue, and not get to see Mayday at the concurrent performance right?
Ok that's not the point. The point is, Jaz started queuing for tix at 5pm and, with the queue inching ever so slowly, at 9pm four hours later, she still hadn't got the tix! I had to work late yesterday and to save her (so that she could go for her driving lesson), I cabbed down and took over her place in the queue. And I didn't get the tix until 11pm.
SIAO AHHHH!!!! If I didn't feel bad about Jaz having already wasted four hours queuing, I would have settled for ordering tix online today. Who cares about getting the best seats now???
**********
Rachel Yamagata was great at the Esplanade today :)
Humorous, witty, talented... truly herself. Just being herself.
So nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's OK. We need some craziness in our lives once in awhile!!!
Post a Comment