I don't remember birthdays cos I usually don't bother about mine. But this year's different. Birthdays never meant so much till today. I don't know...Maybe it's because I've just turned 28 and I feel kinda empty. And emptied. Where have the years gone?
I usually don't do anything nice for myself on my birthday, but this time I did. I took the first half of the day off so that I could sleep in. And I had a haircut after work. In between, a very resilient woman in the counselling session cheered me up more.
Let's make a list of presents I got this year:
A pair of ballerina pumps
A real nice bag, that's one of a kind
A swivel chair (the office type)
Rachael Yamagata concert tix
Pedicure vouchers (including bday cake and pizza package)
Bodyshop shower gel and towel
An unopened box
Nice SMS msges, including a surprise one from Di, one of my youths
Nice post-it note on my door
And of cos, birthday song in four languages: Mandarin, English, Malay and Cantonese!!! Belle and hj, you gals made my day :) [Ethan mummy, wish you were there!]
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
walau, i'm on you-tube!!!!!! OMG :P
most imptly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY gal! :)
Happy belated birthday!
happy belated birthday!!
Post a Comment