My boys drum along with Mediacorp stars Fiona Xie et al (above). So proud of them, they've come so far. It's been a three-year journey with them, and they've grown so much, despite their perpetual rowdiness and hyperactivity - you often hear them before you see them.
Kym Ng and I (she's so friendly)

Dai Yangtian and I (yeah, he's a hottie)
All thanks to one of my boys who approached him for me cos I was too shy. He had asked me: "Cher, you want to take photo with the guy or not? Cute what. You want the red one (Dai Yangtian) or the blue one (Joshua Ang)?" Then he very garangly approached Dai on my behalf and encouraged us to "stand closer pls". Haha. How cute. :)
3 comments:
Who is the Dai guy? I dunch know. And did you make Kym Ng do the peace sign? haha!
aiyo u obviously didn't watch Little Nonya. tsk tsk. as for kym, she did the peace sign, i merely followed suit! haha. YOU THOUGHT WRONG!!!!
OMG mis dawn you are now the star manager!! busy busy busy!!
Post a Comment