Wednesday, May 06, 2009

My lovelies

One of my lovelies is leaving for the US to do her master's degree, right after she gets married in June. It's the wedding I've been waiting for, but I'm sad she's gonna be out of Singapore for a year. My lovely, you know who you are.

Another of my lovelies, you're always ready to be on the receiving end of my late-night and random phone calls, despite having a hard day yourself with the kid. I can whine and cry, and you're always ok with it. Like I said, you should have been my boyfriend. :) 

I hope I don't die later than the lovelies who make me feel lovely. That would make me sososo lonely.

2 comments:

kartaly said...

My lovely, you know that I will miss you very much too. Always, that's the most difficult part about going away. Right now, I'm too busy about everything to think about it too much, but I know that I'll probably be weepy on the plane!

But one year will pass very fast, and though I won't be around to celebrate your birthday next year, I should be back in time for you to celebrate mine hee. (I'll be marking it alone this year!) Won't that be fun? I'll probably be 10kg heavier from all the burgers. But everything else would still be the same.

Anonymous said...

only 10 kg? haha.

ok ok sorry i'm sure many of us will miss you too. such a lovely friend with a lovely face that we won't see for one year.

now, now, no need to sob over my touching comments. just remember to leave a spare room for me when i do go visit you. :p - kb