Wednesday, July 12, 2006

about life, in general


Indeed. It's just amazingly refreshing to talk about life in general. The intricacies of love, the mystery of soulmates and how to shop for women like you shop for mobile phones (this last theory, according to beng, as usual...haha.) I'm always amazed at the theories that beng comes up with, amusing but deep at the same time. I hope that, soon enough, he will fall in love with his mobile phone so much that he won't want to enter a phone shop again.

We had dinner at the newly renovated Newton, where at first I wondered why people kept congregating at the rubbish bin nearby to smoke. Then I realised, oh yes, the new no-smoking rule. No wonder.

After that, we left for some soothing jazz/pop at Ritz Carlton. Was surprised to see Louis Soliano (think that's how you spell his name) on the drums. Yay. Good drummer. And beng couldn't resist shooting pix of the cocktails and mocktail that we had. He said: "Those are primary colours leh!" Very observant, indeed. Actually, the pic turned out too dark, but I tweaked it with Photoshop (see pic). That's me and Ethan mummy pretending to have "a casual chat over drinks". Nice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice picture =)

Anonymous said...

hey dawnie, you didn't mention that you saw someone having sex on the beach that night huh? haha!

Dawn said...

tsk tsk, anon, you still remember that fateful night huh?